COMEX Bus/Park and Ride
ComeX Park 'n Ride is a convenient way to get to and from Saint John - take the limo that's 40 feet long!
- *Monthly comeX pass holders can transfer to regular Saint John Transit buses for free.
The COMEX bus stops at the following marked locations in the following order;
- the shelter on Main St, in front of Subway Restaurant
- the front of the driveway between the Town Square and the Visitor Information Centre (unmarked stop)
- in front of Service New Brunswick and CarQuest Auto Parts on William Bell Dr
- the shelter at the Park 'n Ride parking lot, at the intersection of Lakeside Rd, William Bell Dr and Main St. All COMEX passengers are encouraged to use this stop if they are planning on parking their vehicle for the day
If you have any questions about other COMEX or Transit schedules, please email email@example.com .