Ball Field Conditions & Closures: call the Ball Field Information Line at 832-6449 to find out if your ball field is open.
Ball Fields in Hampton:
- Earl Bovaird Field, located at Hampton High School on Elizabeth Ave. Used for softball and baseball.
- Veteran's Field, located in Dutch Point Park on Dutch Point Rd. Used for baseball.
- Ron Mahoney Memorial Field, located in Dutch Point Park on Dutch Point Rd. Used for baseball and softball
- Hampton Community Centre Ball Field, located behind the Hampton Community Centre at 808 Main St. Used for T-ball and Jr. Mosquito levels.
Hampton Multi-Use Fields:
- Hampton High School, 34 Elizabeth Ave: two fields (Hampton High School Sports Field and the Community Field) used for soccer, football, rugby etc.
- Hampton Middle School, 11 School St: multiple fields used for soccer, football, rugby etc.
- MULTI-USE SPORTS FIELD FEE STRUCTURE 2018
- Minor Leagues $27
- Adult Leagues $44
- Casual Users (Youth) $49
- Casual Users (Adult) $65
- BALL FIELD FEE STRUCTURE 2018
- *Lights are $24.00 per time slot
- Minor Leagues $21
- Adult Leagues $30.50
- Casual Users (Youth) $54
- Casual Users (Adult) $107
- Tournaments $232 per three-day tournament
Note: While the above fields require booking through the Leisure Services Department, there are some great spots around Town for a pick-up game of soccer, flagball, etc.
including Sunset Villa Park, Randall Park and the Hampton Town Square.