Town of Hampton
is located 35 km northeast of Saint John, and is a small, friendly community with many points of interest and beautiful natural scenery. We are nestled on the Kennebecasis River, a tributary of the St. John River. The town’s rolling hills, waterways, farmland, wildlife and world-renowned marsh area reward visitors with a visual feast.
It's our nature!
* NOTICE *
The Town of Hampton will is offering the Red Cross Babysitting course. The course will run on Wednesday, February 28th and Thursday, March 1st from 5-9 pm at the Lighthouse River Centre. Pre-registration is required by calling 832-6102. Cost is $30. Participants must be a minimum of 11 years old.
The Town is currently accepting applications for a Tourism Coordinator, as well as for various 2018 Summer Employment. For further information on these employment opportunities please click here.
- Current Employment Opportunities
- Emergency Alert Services Registration
- Kennebecasis Valley Nuisance Deer Management Assistance Program
- Compost and Recycling
- Hampton's Official Facebook Page
- Wi-Fi Hotspots
- Current Tenders
- COMEX Bus Schedule
- Community Newsletter January 2018
- 72 Hours Preparedness Booklet
- Town of Hampton Welcomes New Doctor