Town of Hampton
is located 35 km northeast of Saint John, and is a small, friendly community with many points of interest and beautiful natural scenery. We are nestled on the Kennebecasis River, a tributary of the St. John River. The town’s rolling hills, waterways, farmland, wildlife and world-renowned marsh area reward visitors with a visual feast.
It's our nature!
* NOTICE *
The online registration system for the town’s recreation programs has been taken offline due to the payment collection system not functioning. We apologize for any inconveniences this has caused and welcome you to contact the Leisure Services department with any questions or concerns you may have. They can be reached at 832-6102 during regular business hours.
- Emergency Alert Services Registration
- Kennebecasis Valley Nuisance Deer Management Assistance Program
- Compost and Recycling
- Hampton's Official Facebook Page
- Wi-Fi Hotspots
- Current Tenders
- Partners for Climate Protection Survey#4
- COMEX Bus Schedule
- Community Newsletter April 2018
- 72 Hours Preparedness Booklet
- Town of Hampton Welcomes New Doctor