Town of Hampton
is located 35 km northeast of Saint John, and is a small, friendly community with many points of interest and beautiful natural scenery. We are nestled on the Kennebecasis River, a tributary of the St. John River. The town’s rolling hills, waterways, farmland, wildlife and world-renowned marsh area reward visitors with a visual feast.
It's our nature!
* NOTICE *
TOWN COMMITTEES: The Town of Hampton has several vacancies available for Town Committees. Appointments are for a three year term. If you are interested in joining one of the following committees: Environment or EMO please complete the volunteer application (double click here) and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off to the Town Hall during regular business hours.
- Current Employment Opportunities
- Emergency Alert Services Registration
- Kennebecasis Valley Nuisance Deer Management Assistance Program
- Compost and Recycling
- Hampton's Official Facebook Page
- Wi-Fi Hotspots
- Current Tenders
- COMEX Bus Schedule
- Community Newsletter February 2019
- 72 Hours Preparedness Booklet