The Hampton Area Chamber of Commerce is an organization that promotes trade and commerce, as well as the economic, civic and social welfare of the district.
Why should your business join the chamber?
- Low fee merchant rates for Visa and MasterCard
- Chamber Insurance - excellent group insurance plan for members only
- The Chamber assists every day as a single voice for business matters to municipal, provincial and federal governments
- Chamber discounts for members on advertising, trade shows, police information service etc.
- Business related information seminars
- Networking with fellow business people to increase business efficiency and productivity by working as a group
- Regular membership meetings with informative guest speakers
- Access to Chamber / government partnerships and opportunities
President: Barb Curry
Council Member on Committee : Councillor Peter Behr