Town of Hampton
is located 35 km northeast of Saint John, and is a small, friendly community with many points of interest and beautiful natural scenery. We are nestled on the Kennebecasis River, a tributary of the St. John River. The town’s rolling hills, waterways, farmland, wildlife and world-renowned marsh area reward visitors with a visual feast.
It's our nature!
* NOTICE *
Over the past couple days, the big bridge in Dutch Point Park was vandalised. Unfortunately, due to the high water level, the bridge will be closed for some time until it can fix it properly.
- Diabetes Clinics
- Current Employment Opportunity - Regional Coordinator
- Hampton Song and Hampton Video
- Compost and Recycling
- Hampton's Official Facebook Page
- Wi-Fi Hotspots
- Emergency Alert Service Registatration
- Traffic advisory: CN Bridge and Green Bridge by the Lighthouse River Centre
- Winter Parking Ban
- COMEX Bus changes - Effective May 4th
- Community Newsletter May 2015