Town of Hampton
is located 35 km northeast of Saint John, and is a small, friendly community with many points of interest and beautiful natural scenery. We are nestled on the Kennebecasis River, a tributary of the St. John River. The town’s rolling hills, waterways, farmland, wildlife and world-renowned marsh area reward visitors with a visual feast.
It's our nature!
* NOTICE *
Following the Parade, the public is welcome to visit with Santa Claus at the Town Square Pavilion
- Courthouse Update
- Diabetes Clinics - Fall 2015
- Compost and Recycling
- Hampton's Official Facebook Page
- Wi-Fi Hotspots
- Emergency Alert Service Registatration
- Public Notice - Lyme Disease
- Traffic advisory: CN Bridge and Green Bridge by the Lighthouse River Centre
- COMEX Bus changes - Effective May 4th
- Community Newsletter November 2015