Town of Hampton
is located 35 km northeast of Saint John, and is a small, friendly community with many points of interest and beautiful natural scenery. We are nestled on the Kennebecasis River, a tributary of the St. John River. The town’s rolling hills, waterways, farmland, wildlife and world-renowned marsh area reward visitors with a visual feast.
It's our nature!
* NOTICE *
Camp Ossey’s soccer team won the Canadian Tire West Jumpstart Games soccer tournament last Wednesday. The Canadian Tire West Jumpstart Games were a full day sporting event for day camp children from Saint John to Sussex. The day saw 261 kids participate in soccer, soccer-baseball and tennis activities. The kids played hard and fair all day and showed great team spirit. For more information on Town of Hampton day camps call 832-6102.
- Courthouse Update
- Diabetes Clinics
- Hampton Song and Hampton Video
- Compost and Recycling
- Town of Hampton Movies in the Square 2015
- Hampton's Official Facebook Page
- Wi-Fi Hotspots
- Emergency Alert Service Registatration
- Public Notice - Lyme Disease
- Traffic advisory: CN Bridge and Green Bridge by the Lighthouse River Centre
- Winter Parking Ban
- COMEX Bus changes - Effective May 4th
- Community Newsletter August 2015