Town of Hampton
is located 35 km northeast of Saint John, and is a small, friendly community with many points of interest and beautiful natural scenery. We are nestled on the Kennebecasis River, a tributary of the St. John River. The town’s rolling hills, waterways, farmland, wildlife and world-renowned marsh area reward visitors with a visual feast.
It's our nature!
* NOTICE *
The Honourable Rob Moore, Regional Minister for New Brunswick, Minister of State (ACOA) and MP for Fundy Royal announced $407,791 in federal funding for the Town of Hampton under the Small Communities Fund for a sanitary/storm water infrastructure project in the Dutch Point. The Honourable Rick Doucet, New Brunswick Minister of Economic Development also announced that the Province of New Brunswick would also be contributing up to $407,971 towards the project. The Town of Hampton will be responsible for the remaining project costs. Minister Moore also announce close to $1.5 million in federal funding from the Gas Tax Fund for the Town of Hampton between 2015 and 2019.
- Courthouse Update
- Diabetes Clinics
- Hampton Song and Hampton Video
- Compost and Recycling
- Town of Hampton Movies in the Square 2015
- Hampton's Official Facebook Page
- Wi-Fi Hotspots
- Emergency Alert Service Registatration
- Public Notice - Lyme Disease
- Traffic advisory: CN Bridge and Green Bridge by the Lighthouse River Centre
- Winter Parking Ban
- COMEX Bus changes - Effective May 4th
- Community Newsletter July 2015