Town of Hampton
is located 35 km northeast of Saint John, and is a small, friendly community with many points of interest and beautiful natural scenery. We are nestled on the Kennebecasis River, a tributary of the St. John River. The town’s rolling hills, waterways, farmland, wildlife and world-renowned marsh area reward visitors with a visual feast.
It's our nature!
* NOTICE *
Welcome to the NB 55+ Games 2017 Athletes and their families. Events will be held in Hampton throughout the day on Friday, September 22nd.
Please be advised that we are experiencing mechanical difficulties with the garbage truck. Those residents who had their garbage collected yesterday ( Thursday, September 21st) will have their garbage collected today (Friday, September 22nd). Thank you for your understanding.
Many Hampton residents have received an information package from Regional Services Commission 8 regarding changes to garbage services. This package was mailed out in error to Hampton residents. Our garbage and compost cart system and blue bins services are continuing as usual.
- Current Employment Opportunities
- Kennebecasis Valley Nuisance Deer Management Assistance Program
- Compost and Recycling
- Hampton's Official Facebook Page
- Wi-Fi Hotspots
- Emergency Alert Service Registatration
- Partners for Climate Protection Survey#3
- COMEX Bus Schedule
- Community Newsletter September 2017
- 72 Hours Preparedness Booklet
- Town of Hampton Welcomes New Doctor