Town of Hampton
is located 35 km northeast of Saint John, and is a small, friendly community with many points of interest and beautiful natural scenery. We are nestled on the Kennebecasis River, a tributary of the St. John River. The town’s rolling hills, waterways, farmland, wildlife and world-renowned marsh area reward visitors with a visual feast.
It's our nature!
* NOTICE *
Looking to use the Tennis Courts? Please contact 832-6102 to arrange for them to be unlocked.
CONSTRUCTION ZONE: There will be no thru traffic on Centennial Road between Crawford and Highland Drive commencing on Wednesday, May 27th. Traffic will be detoured.
PUBLIC NOTICE - The Department of Transportation and Infrastructure for the Province of New Brunswick advises the motoring public that the Kennebecasis River Bridge #2 (Green Bridge by the Lighthouse River Centre) will experience periodic traffic stoppages of approximately 20 minutes between the hours of 6pm - 8 pm on Tuesday, June 30th.
- Diabetes Clinics
- Hampton Song and Hampton Video
- Compost and Recycling
- Town of Hampton Movies in the Square 2015
- Hampton's Official Facebook Page
- Wi-Fi Hotspots
- Emergency Alert Service Registatration
- Public Notice - Lyme Disease
- Traffic advisory: CN Bridge and Green Bridge by the Lighthouse River Centre
- Winter Parking Ban
- COMEX Bus changes - Effective May 4th
- Community Newsletter June 2015